43rd General Assembly and Conference af Croatian Library Association
Location: Hotel „Ambasador“, Opatija 10.10. - 13.10.2018
Organiser: Hrvatsko knjižničarsko društvo Suorganizatori: Knjižničarsko društvo Rijeka, Gradska knjižnica Rijeka
Program Committee: Ivana Hebrang Grgić, Irena Pilaš, Davorka Pšenica, Alka Stropnik and Zrinka Udiljak Bugarinovski
Organizing Committee: Dunja Holcer, Blaženka Peradenić-Kotur, Niko Cvjetković, Korina Udina, Marija Šimunović, Iva Grisogono and Vesna Špac.
The main theme of the Assembly:
Role and opportunities of libraries in achieving global goals of sustainable development of the UN Agenda 2030
Sub-themes of the Assembly:
- Inclusive library services
- Libraries and legal regulations
- Libraries and quality of education
- Libraries and sustainable development
- LIS vocabulary
- Regional associations - development and cooperation
Registration fees (include Assembly materials, welcome cocktail, coffee breaks and gala dinner on October 11th, 2018; lower registration fees are applicable only if payed by September 16th)
By September 16th, 2018.
- CLA member - full registration fee - 400,00 Kn (60 €)
- CLA member - one day registration fee (any day) - 200,00 Kn (30 €)
- Non-member - Full registration fee - 550,00 Kn (80 €)
- Non-member - one-day check-in (any day) - 250,00 Kn (35 €)
From September 17th, 2018 to October 9th, 2018.
- CLA member - full registration fee - 450,00 Kn (65 €)
- CLA member - one day registration fee (any day) - 250,00 Kn (35 €)
- Non-member - full registration fee - 650,00 Kn (90 €)
- Non-member - one-day check-in (any day) - 300,00 Kn (40 €)
For the departure to the 43rd Assembly and return from the Assembly, an organized Zagreb-Opatija-Zagreb transport by bus will be organized. A return to Zagreb with organized transportation includes an excursion and a lunch with additional price. More details on the price of the organized transport and the excursion will be published soon.
Information about the accommodation:
The 43rd Assembly will be held at Hotel “Ambasador” in Opatija.
The price of bed and breakfast in a double room for the participants of the Assembly is 375,00 kn + tourist tax.
The price of bed and breakfast in a single use room for the participants of the Assembly is 600,00 kn + tourist tax.
Accommodation in the hotel must be reserved by the participants of the Assembly themselves.
During the month of June, a special application form for registration of the accommodation in Hotel “Ambasador” will be published on the web page of the Assembly.